Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library to resume normal hours in June
The Warren County-Vicksburg Public Library will resume its normal days and hours of operation effective June 1.
Normal operating hours for the library are Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No appointments will be needed for browsing, computer use or local history/genealogy research. All computers in the Internet Café will be available.
The Library will continue the following safety procedures until such time as deemed safe:
· Patrons, age 2 and older, must wear masks covering mouth and nose.
· Patrons are encouraged to maintain a 6-foot distance from other patrons and staff.
· The library meeting room will not be available.
· Public restrooms will not be available.
· No sitting areas will be available.
Call the library at 601.636.6411 for more information.
CLINTON– Xian Hadia of Vicksburg was recently named a Perry Award recipient at Mississippi College. The Perry Academic Awards were... read more